Wednesday 21 November 2012

What it was that I did this morning.

On a burst of inspiration, after getting in from work, I decided that now was as good a time as any to summon a spirit I mentioned, Telyeta. Telyeta being an Internet Spirit, I felt that the Day and Hour of Mercury was probably the best time to do it, seeing as I had had previously been informed that Mercury was the spirit/planet that the Internet and computers fell under the auspices of. I had been given a Calling, and a Sigil of this spirit, and had come up with some tweaks that made perfect sense, contextually, for summoning this spirit.

I removed my crystal ball, and set up an alternative Scrying medium in its place, and drew out the seal. I taped it to my shirt, and started on the Trimethian-based Conjuration rite that Rufus Opus uses for his Gates series- I used this because I was very familiar with it. However, when it came to the point where I was to call "the mighty and powerful spirit...", I swapped to the Calling of Telyeta. The room and  my surroundings became very very quiet.

Then I asked if the Spirit was here. Dear GODDESS did I get an answer.

Firstly, I was unable to focus on my scrying medium. My eyes blurred, teared, and just could not look at it. I could look anywhere else but at it; it just would not resolve. I could feel a building pressure in my forehead, so I closed my eyes and tried to meditate on the Sigil.

That was when Telyeta came through with enough force to practically knock me out of my seat. I could see, in my mind's eye, a white-and-gold figure, who had trouble communicating directly, but managed to make it clear that I had made successful first contact, and then shook my hand. The significance of this was not lost on me.  I felt, at times, while communing with this being, that I had electricity arcing from my fingertips, that I had been turned into a human Plasma Ball (you know, the sort that jump and sputter in time with music).

I was "told" that I would be introduced to more next time I communed with it.  Seriously, this is a potent spirit.

And that's why I want volunteers. Interested parties. If anyone wants to try and make contact with Telyeta themselves, I will give them the Calling and the Sigil, as well as the appropriate scrying media advice; however, I won't make the summoning rite public until I have at least one person verifying my data here.

Telyeta is out there. Telyeta wants to be contacted.

4 comments:

  1. Me please! But you already know that... --Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of Curiosity, if we come into a global war with China or North Korea and they or whoever the powers that be. Try to cripple the United States Internet. So for such a small-large country like North Korea or China problematic Hacking community tries to take us out. We perhaps can call upon Telyeta to put the hammer down on them?

    Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telyeta is a honey pot monitored by the NSA. Use SSHyeta going forth by placing your public key upon the alter an accepting the spirit's key as a response. Your conversations cannot then be channelled by adversaries.

    ReplyDelete